The Boise Bridal Show
The event that brings together the very best local wedding professionals in the Boise area.
About Our Exhibitors
We’ll have Boise’s most popular wedding professionals on hand with special offers exclusively for show attendees. Our exhibitors include the area’s most-trusted leading experts in the industry. Whether you are planning a glamorous production or an intimate affair, this is Idaho’s favorite wedding show where your Pins, wedding magazine pages, and inspiration boards come to life.
– The Boise Bridal Show times are Saturday, 10am-5pm, and Sunday, 11am-4pm
– We have two ticket options that allow you to select the type of ticket that fit your needs. From big savings on advance general admission to premiere VIP experience. – A link to all ticket options available (as they go live) is found here.
- 2 General Admission Tickets
- One Tote Bag (ridiculously cute)
- One Dazzling and Delightful Surprise Gift
- Two Mimosas or Adult Beverages of Your Choice (ID required)
- A Gift Card to SymbolizeIt.com
– Yes. Know that it can be crowded and, although we love them, we recognize it’s not planned as a ‘kid-friendly’ event and don’t encourage kids.
– Send an inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org
– We only share emails with our show exhibitors. They are required to manage email by all currently accepted standard, terms and conditions. If you would like to be removed from our email list, please unsubscribe or reply to any received email from The Boise Bridal Show with the request and we will remove. Please note that emails from exhibitors are not under our control (they are required to follow the law). Requests to be removed from exhibitor emails must be sent to the email ‘sender’. We suggest setting up a temporary or ‘wedding’ related email and register using this email, so you can manage much easier and your primary email will not receive unwanted email.
– Anyone planning a wedding – the couple, the parents, your designated planner. Plan to spend the day, bring the fiance, friends, bridal party, family. Support is good!